Dienstag, 26. November 2013

For my friends all over the world

This is just for you, my dear friends all over the world.

You, who are interested in my life, my passions, my thoughts and emotions. I know, I didn´t manage to visit you as many times as I wanted to the last years, this year. But I kept you up to date concerning all activities and actions of my "little-me" ;-)! And I tried to keep up with you lifes and your turbulences during this year. It´s just nice to know that there are kind, caring people out there in this big universe, knowing me, understanding me, liking or loving me the way I am.  Some of you I already know for ages! Some of you even got to know me when I was only a youngster. We meet irregularly. But we know for certain that we have great times, when we see each other. The bond between us doesn´ t need daily telephone calls. It´s as it is. And it´s good as it is.

Thank you for being you and being part in my life and of my life!



Keine Kommentare: